The MacRobert Trust Coat of Arms motto translates as “Not for self but for country” and this philanthropic ethos remains central to The MacRobert Trust.
Our work is rooted in the character of Lady MacRobert and in the interests and passions of those she held dear.
It is these interests and passions that continue to form the focus of The Trust’s work today, in particular:
- To maintain a strong and vibrant connection with the armed services
- To advance academic and practical education and training
- To help children and young people achieve their full potential
- To encourage and reward excellence in science, engineering and technology
- To promote good practice in farming and horticulture
- To keep The Trust and its work at the heart of the Tarland area